Hi, I’m Nikki.
Some things you might like to know about me:
1. I have three daughters, zero pets and an amazing husband.
2. I’ve been a teacher in one manner or another for ten years.
3. My favorite areas of education are special ed, austism/ASD, and gifted ed. I like to focus on capabilities and strengths, and these kiddos make life much more interesting.
4. My favorite food is tacos.
5. I love to read. I love to read more than one book at a time, and rotate my way through them all.
8. Life without chocolate, coffee and wine is just not worth living.
9. I wish I could wear flip-flops 365 days of the year.
10. I’m probably the worst housekeeper my tidy, cleanliness-loving husband has ever met.
11. My passion is helping people. I volunteer for Crisis Text Line as a crisis intervention specialist. CTL is always looking for more volunteers. If you are full of empathy and kindness, and like to help others too, click here and apply.